Himalayan Countryside Drive.
- Himalayan Countryside Drive.
Himalayan Countryside Drive.
A self-drive expedition through the lesser known Himalayas and a part of unexplored Himachal which will keep you wanting for more. During the course of this short self-drive expedition, we are staying amidst lovely cottages in the forest, staying by the riverside, scaling up the snow-clad passes and understanding the way of life in the off-beat Himachal
Location Covered : Narkanda - Pabbar Valley - Chanshal Pass - Shoghi
4 Nights / 5 Days
Rs. 18,000/- per person
Day 1 : Assemble at Narkanda & overnight stay at Narkanda
At a height of 8,100 feet, Narkanda is around 440 kms away from Delhi and is a two hours drive from Shimla. Narkanda is famous for its snow skis, Hatu peak, abundant nature and much more. We will be staying at the colonial style built Tethys Himalayas perched amidst a thick cover of forest and apple orchards. Located in the midst of the apple belt of Himachal, 65 Kms beyond Shimla on NH 22, en-route to the Sangla valley (Kinnaur), this Narkanda resort offers a fairy-tale setting of nature and views of Himalayas.
Day 2 : Drive from Narkanda to Pabbar Valley
Day 3 : Drive from Pabbar Valley to Chanshal Pass
Day 4 : Pabbar Valley to Shoghi
After staying the night at the lovely stone-built cottages at Tethys by the riverside, we will make our way to Shoghi. Shoghi is a tiny piece of paradise away from the hustle of Shimla. Aamod at Shoghi is a beautiful cottage resort built on a gentle hill slope, under a thick cover of oak and pine trees. Stay the night and get familiar with the hospitality of the finest resort of Shimla.
Day 5 : Concludes at Shoghi
This day we bid adieu to the beautiful cottage resort as our self-drive expedition comes to an end and we either stay back at the resort for more time or move back for our respective places.
- Sharing based accommodation in double room in hotels/camps/guest house.
- All Meals Included
- Experienced Mechanic for the entire tour.
- All taxes and tolls
- Bone fire on departure
- Any insurance
- Early check in or a late checkout rooms at any hotels unless specified above.
- Any entry fees to visit any place.
- Any air fare, visa fees, airport tax.
- Any personal expenses like drinks, laundry, telephone calls, tips, camera fees etc.
- Liability for change in itinerary due to reasons beyond our control like political disturbances, natural phenomenon, etc.
- Tips to driver, guide, hotel staff & representative.
- Any portages at hotel (for baggage on arrival and departure from the hotel)
- Camera/video camera fee at monuments
- 18% GST
- Any damage/ change of spares of vehicles during tour would be payable by guest directly.
- Guest has to bring his own vehicle & fuel cost to be borne by guest.
Cancellation charges per person
* 0 - 30 days before departure: 100% of total cost
* 30 - 60 days before departure: 50% of total cost
If we change or cancel your holiday
We do plan the arrangements in advance. Occasionally, we may have to make changes and we reserve the right to do so at any time due to unavoidable local circumstances. If there are any changes, we will advise you of them at the earliest possible date.
We reserve the right under unavoidable local circumstances to cancel your travel arrangements by assigning reasons to you
At the Time of Booking : 50% of total cost.
20 Days before date of departure: 50% of total cost.
Important: The booking stands liable to be cancelled if 100% payment is not received less than 20 days before date of departure.