New Roads New Destinations Drive
- New Roads New Destinations Drive
New Roads New Destinations Drive
A self-drive expedition through the lesser known Himalayas and a part of unexplored Himachal in a mix of adventure and glamping which will keep you wanting for more. During this self-drive expedition we will be cruising through the countryside, off-beat Himachal and staying at the best of locations in the lap of raw nature. We are covering forests, off-beat locations, rivers, snow-clad passes and much more.
Location Covered : Shoghi - Pabbar Valley - Chanshal Pass - Jhanjheli - Birbling
5 Nights / 6 Days
Rs. 30,000/- per person
Day 1 : Assemble at Shoghi &overnight stay at Shoghi
Shoghi is a tiny piece of paradise few kilometers short of Shimla, away from the city and just before the maddening tourist crowd at Shimla. Aamod at Shoghi is a beautiful cottage resort built on a gentle hill slope, under a thick cover of oak and pine trees. Stay the night and get familiar with the hospitality of the finest resort of Shimla.
Day 2 : Drive from Shoghito Pabbar Valley
Day 3 : Drive from Pabbar Valley to Chanshal Pass
Day 4 : Pabbar Valley to Jhanjheli
Day 5 : Jhanjheli to Birbilling
This day we move from the beautiful Jhanjheli towards the high mountains – Bir Billing. Bir Billing is a hub of paragliding sport for Indians as well as foreign visitors. Bir is also famed for its soulful Tibetian monasteries set amidst scenic and peaceful settings. There is a sizable community of Tibetan refugees in the village. The place, despite being mesmerizing, is not as crowded or commercially exploited as Manali, Shimla etc. Apart from paragliding Bir Billing is know for mountaineering, trekking, camping etc. We stay the night at our resort at Bir Billing for our last evening together.
Day 6 : See off
This day, we bid adieu to the beautiful expedition and our partners and move back to our respective destinations.
- Sharing based accommodation in double room in hotels/camps/guest house.
- All Meals Included
- Experienced Mechanic for the entire tour.
- All taxes and tolls
- Bone fire on departure
- Any insurance
- Early check in or a late checkout rooms at any hotels unless specified above.
- Any entry fees to visit any place.
- Any air fare, visa fees, airport tax.
- Any personal expenses like drinks, laundry, telephone calls, tips, camera fees etc.
- Liability for change in itinerary due to reasons beyond our control like political disturbances, natural phenomenon, etc.
- Tips to driver, guide, hotel staff & representative.
- Any portages at hotel (for baggage on arrival and departure from the hotel)
- Camera/video camera fee at monuments
- 18% GST
- Any damage/ change of spares of vehicles during tour would be payable by guest directly.
- Guest has to bring his own vehicle & fuel cost to be borne by guest.
Cancellation charges per person
* 0 - 30 days before departure: 100% of total cost
* 30 - 60 days before departure: 50% of total cost
If we change or cancel your holiday
We do plan the arrangements in advance. Occasionally, we may have to make changes and we reserve the right to do so at any time due to unavoidable local circumstances. If there are any changes, we will advise you of them at the earliest possible date.
We reserve the right under unavoidable local circumstances to cancel your travel arrangements by assigning reasons to you
At the Time of Booking : 50% of total cost.
20 Days before date of departure: 50% of total cost.
Important: The booking stands liable to be cancelled if 100% payment is not received less than 20 days before date of departure.